This week I plan to take a step back, and really evaluate the situation:
- Stop assuming the world is against you.
- Start assuming the best.
- Be ready to defend yourself, but lets not always be ready for a fight.
- If you feel as if you said too much on a subject, and you’re still going. STOP.
- Let us not feed into, contribute, or entertain the bullshit this week.
This week I plan to ignore my Co-Teacher and her bitch-ass ways:
- This is your temporary situation, this is her end all be all.
- She will be teaching until her titties hit the floor.
- No need for attitude, but no need to entertain.
- If she starts on her shit, do not REACT. Take a STEP BACK then SPEAK.
- This week” she gets what she gets, and the bitch better not get upset!”
This week I plan to be nicer to myself when I find myself getting lost in thoughts of what use to be:
- Everything happens for a reason, and our situation played out the way it did because it was meant to.
- It’s okay to be sad, just don’t stay sad.
- Take responsibility for your faults, but do not let time and distance cause you to forget his faults.
- Its okay to still be angry.
- Its okay to still miss him.
This week I plan on not letting my Anxiety get the best of me:
- I am not my Anxiety.
- I am stronger than my Anxiety.
- Take 3 Deep Breaths.
- You are stronger than your Anxiety.
This week I will work on a Business Plan:
- “Are you tired of making someone else rich?”
- “Then Bitch, Where is your business plan?!”
This week I plan to smile more than I did last week.